Sunday, June 20, 2010

It's always helpful to write things down. Each day, I make a list of things that I'd like to accomplish at the office. Unfortunately, with phones ringing, emails, and water cooler banter I usually only get through about half of the daily list.

I'm also finding that it's helpful to write type things here. My mind is full of random thoughts such the aptly named blog Wandering Thoughts. This forum allows me to focus even if just for 10 minutes or 10 lines of text.

So to keep form, here's tomorrow's to-do list (so far)
1. upload photos from helmet fitting event
2. write letter for Capital Coexist
3. dinner options (we're bored with our usuals)
4. meet to discuss public input opportunities
5. do bike/ped notes
6. ride

1 comment:

  1. Update at 2:20pm

    1. upload photos from helmet fitting event--CHECK
    2. write letter for Capital Coexist
    3. dinner options (we're bored with our usuals--CHECK
    4. meet to discuss public input opportunities--CHECK meh
    5. do bike/ped notes
    6. ride--This will be CHECK later tonight

    ReplyDelete